3821Basic Authentication headers in one request

  • Abhijit Dixit
    Aug 6, 2004
      We use SOAP::Lite to make requests to a HTTPS based WebServices that
      uses HTTP Basic Authentication. I've been overriding the
      get_basic_credentials as suggested by earlier email threads in this
      group and that works fine.

      However, I've noticed that this results into two requests. One where
      SOAP::Lite makes the request without passing the headers. The server
      then responds saying it needs the basic auth headers. SOAP::Lite then
      makes a second request with the headers and that goes through.

      Is there a way to change this behavior to make SOAP::Lite send the
      basic auth headers in the first request itself ?

      Any help would be highly appreciated.

      Regards,
      Abhijit