3813Making SOAP call from CGI/mod_perl script...

  • techrg99
    Aug 3, 2004
      Howdy - I have a simple CGI script I am running on a Win32 Apache
      (1.3.29) web server using mod_perl - specifically the
      Apache::Registry. It tries to make a call as a client using
      SOAP::Lite to another Apache server configured with mod_perl/mod_soap
      and does not work. If I run the script as pure CGI by disabling
      Apache::Registry the SOAP call works fine. Is there anything special
      that needs to be done to configure the Apache::Registry and