Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

3806Re: SOLUTION: [soaplite] SOAP::Lite server with .NET client - SOAPAction woes

Expand Messages
  • Issac Goldstand
    Jul 30, 2004
    • 0 Attachment
      [Posting on-list so that others can try to give a better answer]

      Unfortunately, the company I did it for is being *very* touchy about the
      source code, but I posted a pretty complete server/wsdl/client with the last
      post I put up...

      The message that you get, though, would seem to imply that your server is
      correctly dispatching the method, or more accurately: correctly routing the
      call correctly, but not dispatching it. Make sure that MyApp.pm exists,
      make sure that it's references in the SOAP server's dispatch() call, and
      make sure that MyMethod is under the MyApp package namespace...

      Issac

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "rprasad64" <rprasad64@...>
      To: <margol@...>
      Sent: Friday, July 30, 2004 3:14 AM
      Subject: SOLUTION: [soaplite] SOAP::Lite server with .NET client -
      SOAPAction woes


      > Hello Isaac,
      >
      > I have spent lot of time figuring out bcos I have
      > the same problem between .NET and SOAP::Lite.
      > Even with the summary you have provided,
      > my server does not get through. I get
      > "Denied access to method (MyMethod) in class MyApp at
      > /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/SOAP/Lite.pm line 2267"
      >
      > Now would it be possible for you to provide me with a
      > WSDL and you sample server application, so that I can
      > test it myself and see where I have problems.
      >
      > Thanks for your help and best regards,
      >
      > - Prasad
      >
      >
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic