3730RE: [soaplite] Don't understand SSL - basic perl error?

  • Paul Harman
    Jul 9, 2004
      From: Duncan Cameron [mailto:duncan_cameron2002@...]
      > Earlier this week there was a post about which SSL modules
      > you need to install to use https.

      Really? perhaps you'd be so kind as to post an ID reference to the post on
      Yahoo! groups...?

      I've looked through the archive, and seen *lots* of mails about how to get
      SSL working *server side* (with references to apache and mod_soap, none of
      which is relevant to me). But *client* side, I can't find anything... other
      than RTFM style hints, and the FM just says "use https:// instead of
      http://", which surely isn't the full story.

      Paul

      This E-Mail and any attachment is intended only for the person or entity for
      which it is addressed and may contain confidential material. If you are not
      the addressee or have received this E-Mail in error, please inform the
      sender immediately and delete it from your computer. In addition, if you are
      not the addressee or have received this E-Mail in error, any disclosure,
      upon it is prohibited and may be unlawful.
      If this E-Mail has been transmitted outside the ordinary course of its
      business, the company for which the sender works accepts no liability for
      any loss or damage suffered by any person arising from any use of or
      reliance on information contained in this E-Mail, and any opinion expressed
      in this E-Mail is personal to the sender and may not reflect the opinion of
      such company. Although the network operator makes every reasonable effort to
      keep its network free from viruses, neither the network operator nor the
      sender or the company for which the sender works accepts any responsibility
      for computer viruses transmitted through this E-Mail or any attachments; it
      is your responsibility to virus scan this E-Mail and any attachments. Any
      E-Mail reply to this address may be subject to interception or monitoring
      for operational reasons or for lawful business practices.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic