3703WSDL type recognition

  • Sriya Santhanam
    Jun 30, 2004
      My SOAP::Lite client uses a WSDL to communicate with a
      web service. However for one particular internal
      datatype described in our namespace (a simpletype
      enum), it throws a fault saying "Unrecognized Type"
      and dies. ( My fault handler simply displays " 200 OK
      ".)

      This doesn't happen for internally defined complex
      data types nor does it happen for other simpletypes
      where the type name does not explicitly appear as an
      attribute in the SOAP message.

      Any ideas as to how I can route around such a fault
      without writing a custom deserializer ?

      Thanks,
      Sriya

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail