3674PLS pls HELP ME ON NESTED STRUCTURES.

  • PothaPragada Siddartha
    Jun 13, 2004

      Hello All,

              I am a complete newbie to both SOAP::Lite and perl.I haveinstalled Soap::Lite and also managed to write a simple client and server program.Its perfectly ok.

              MY FIRST DOUBT IS WHETHER SOAP LITE SERVER BE ABLE TO GENERATE WSDL WHEN A CLIENT CALL IS MADE!!!

              Other doubt is about a complex structure.Basically i want to know how to go about creating a structure like the below:-( AND ALSO WSDL TO BE GENERATED)

      <MyExample>
        <MyID> xyz </MyID>
        <Passwd> iop </Passwd>
        <Info>
        <Addr> #402 </Addr>
        <City> abc  </City>
        </Info>
      </MyExample>

      what are the various steps involved in creating a structure like above with a wsdl. Somebody please help me on the sequence of steps both on server and client side.

      Pls excuse me if i sound stupid., but can't help .I'll be grateful if anyone can help me out

      ThankYou.
      --Siddarth

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic