      From: OVH - Sylvain Trias [mailto:bozo@...]
      Sent: 09 June 2004 11:32
      To: soaplite@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [soaplite] way to pass strings with accents ?

      Hi,

      I'm having little problems with functions having to return data
      containing strings with (french) accents (éè...).

      What should I use to get it passed properly to the client ?

      I'm trying to send :

      $VAR1 = {
      'value' => {
      'country' => 'FR',
      'nom' => 'Trias',
      'organisation' => '13 Tupides',
      'nic' => 'ts319-ovh',
      'prenom' => 'Bébért',
      },
      'status' => 100
      };

      (then I return the this hash embeded in another one, everything is ok)

      But the key prenom -> 'Bébért' is passed to the client as 'Quli6XJ0'

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic