3651Re: [soaplite] cannot get array from perl soap server by Java soap client

  • Duncan Cameron
    Jun 8, 2004
      yuet_mei2002 wrote:
      >I has written a perl soap server, it it sample return an array
      >sub testarray {
      >my @var2;
      >push @var2, '123';
      >push @var2, 'efg';
      >push @var2, 'hig';
      >return @var2;
      This is actually returning three individual values, not an array.
      You need to return a reference to the array
      return \@var2;

      >I can get the value correctly from perl soap client by using
      Then your perl client can access it by (I think)

      my @array = @{$result->result};

      >but I only can get the first value 123 from org.apache.soap client
      >Type = java.lang.Integer
      >Value = '123'
      I don't know much about the apache soap package but hopefully it will recognise the array being returned.

      Duncan Cameron
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic