3625Security tutorial

  • Dianne Van Dulken
    May 31, 2004
      Hi,

      I've again been looking but haven't been able to find a tutorial for
      soap::lite that shows how to use digital certificates. I know that the
      original Soap didn't include security with it, and that you have to use
      it in conjunction with SSL, but I'm hoping to find a tutorial which will
      help me work out exactly what I put where, as I'm not sure if I should
      be using the ENV variables or using the soap-dsig extension, and if the
      latter how to use it.

      Could anyone point me to a tutorial on this?

      Thankyou

      Dianne