3573CGI: IIS 6 behaving differently to IIS 5

  • pwf_cf
    May 12, 2004
      Hi:

      We are relatively new to SOAP::Lite and have a Perl SOAP::Lite CGI
      server script that works fine on IIS 5 but generates the following
      error on IIS 6:

      "CGI Error: The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning
      a complete set of HTTP headers".

      NOTE: unlike other instances of error msgs like this I've seen
      elsewhere - IIS 6 doesn't tell us anything about the headers it
      thinks have been generated.

      Having put diagnostic code in to see the response and headers when it
      leaves Perl - everything looks just fine.

      Can anyone throw any light on this? Grateful for any help.

      TIA

      Phil Franklin
      Local Government Data Unit - Wales
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic