3558Re: [soaplite] SOAP::Lite Dispatching problem

    May 4, 2004
      Don't see anything wrong in your code.

      You get 405 in two cases: you send a POST request (as your client
      does) to a URL with a regular page; or you send a GET request to a
      SOAP::Lite-enabled endpoint (which accepts POSTs).

      First thing, I would turn debugging on to see what's on wire:

      use SOAP::Lite
      on_debug => sub{print@_};

      Then, I would try to access your endpoint from a regular browser (you
      should get 405 if you have properly installed/configured Apache::SOAP
      handler).

      If nothing helps, I would send one more message to this list and
      include debug output.

      Best wishes, Paul.