3557SOAP::Lite Dispatching problem

  • rcalosso
    May 4, 2004
      am trying to get my Apache server to dispatch SOAP requests per
      some examples on the SOAP::Lite docs with not much success. I am
      running on RH9 with Apache 2.0.49, mod_perl 1.99_13 built on perl
      v5.8.3 all built from source locally.
      I added the following location directive to httpd.conf

      <Location /Broadline/SOAP>
      SetHandler perl-script
      PerlHandler Apache::SOAP
      PerlSetVar dispatch_to "DLManager"
      </Location>

      If have the following as DLManager.pm in the perl INC path:
      ########
      package DLManager;

      sub sayHello {
      shift;
      return "Hello" . shift;
      }

      1;
      #########

      and am using the following simple client to execute it.
      #!/usr/local/bin/perl -w

      use strict;

      use SOAP::Lite;

      my $Name = shift;
      print "\nCalling Service\n";
      print SOAP::Lite
      ->uri('http://localhost/DLManager')
      ->proxy('http://localhost/Broadline/SOAP')
      ->sayHello($Name)
      ->result;

      When I execute the client program I get
      405 Method not allowed at /hello.pl line 11
      error and no error messages in the error or access log files.
      Can someone shed some light on this for me? I read all the docs I
      could find regarding this on Google and SOAPLite.org and still have
      not been able to resolve the problem.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic