3535Re: [soaplite] how to specify server certificates for https

  • Sadanand Kalasabail
    Apr 26, 2004
      Hi,

      What packages are installed for SSL. Make sure that
      these installed LWP & SSL etc. I had missed out the
      ssl which had given me problems during my project last

      year. Let me know the details.

      regards

      Sade