      From: Joe Breeden
      Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2004 7:30 AM
      To: soaplite@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [soaplite] Strange SOAP envelope results

      Paul,

      Thanks for the response. I don't know if I can shed any more light on
      the problem, but I'll try. I don't really know the sequence of calls
      before a failure occurs. I can recreate the error with some regularity
      with a test script I have that makes the same calls listed below, but in
      SOAP 1.1. I put the SOAP call into a while(1) loop and let it hit the
      server and then make the call from the .Net client. Unfortunately, the
      error doesn't happen on a regular basis. I thought for a bit that maybe
      the SOAP::Lite module was using a global variable to store the envelope
      and that it wasn't be rewritten because of the persistent nature of the
      Perl interpreter when used with apache/mod_perl. But, if that were the
      case I would expect the problem would be fairly regular and easily
      repeatable.

      Thanks for looking into this for me. I hope this additional info helps.

      Joe