3520Re: [soaplite] SOAP::Lite server and generating WSDL

  • Byrne Reese
    Apr 21, 2004
      One can see that great minds think alike. This too is similar to what I
      was considering. I honestly didn't make the leap to YAML (shame on me) -
      I was using Perl::POD.

      As it turns out, the WSDL2Perl project uses the Template Toolkit...

      Thanks for sharing your code.

      I am in the process of soliciting funds from companies to fund
      SOAP::Lite (I will be making an announcement soon if I can secure a
      couple of companies first)... if I can, then we should see some
      significant work being pouring into the project... to address this very
      concern. Keep your fingers crossed everyone.