3406how to grab the debug output of a soap lite service

  • Stefan Phacops
    Mar 7, 2004
      Hi,

      how can I make the output of the debug and trace functions, which goes to
      the console, available inside my perl client. In the first instance I want
      to write it to a log file. At the moment I can see the output if I run the
      client from a shell, but I don't know how to access it inside the client
      (e.g. if the client is started by a web forms submit button). I want to
      write the output to a log file and send it to a web page in addition.

      best wishes,
      Stefan
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic