3394Access to Header on server before dispatching request

  • Marcus
    Feb 29, 2004
      Hi all,

      I'm looking for a way to access the header information on server side
      before actualy executing the request.

      My header includes session information that I want to validate before
      continuing with the request.

      I have something like...

      $soap->request( HTTP::Request ref );

      ... validate session from Header ...

      $soap->handle();

      return $soap->response();

      To be more precise I would like to read from the header before
      executing the request and I need to "enhance" the header after the
      called method returned before returning the result document. The
      basic idea is to include server side session authentification that is
      transparent to the module called.

      Thanks for any idea/help!

      BR
      Marcus