3348JAX-RPC attachment return MIME message without start parameter

  • gomailme
    Feb 5, 2004
      Hi,

      Can anyone help me with this problem?

      I have a java web service written using JAX-RPC. I have a test
      function which accepts a file and return the same file for testing.
      The sending procedure is successful, but soap lite complains about
      the returned attachment was without a start-parameter.

      Since start-parameter is not mandatory in W3C soap attachment (but
      recommended) and JAVA is not returning it now, is there a way to fix
      this?

      Melody.

      The following is the trace:

      Can't find 'start' parameter in multipart MIME message

      Connection: close
      Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 01:44:23 GMT
      Server: Apache Coyote/1.0
      Client-Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 01:44:23 GMT
      Client-Peer: 127.0.0.1:8080
      Client-Response-Num: 1
      Client-Transfer-Encoding: chunked
      SOAPAction: ""

      ------=_Part_6_17614640.1076031863961

      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
      <env:Envelope xmlns:env="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
      xmlns:enc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
      xmlns:ns0="urn:Foo"
      xmlns:ns1="http://java.sun.com/jax-rpc-ri/internal"
      env:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">
      <env:Body>
      <ns0:testResponse>
      <result xsi:type="ns1:datahandler" href="cid:ID1"/>
      </ns0:testResponse>
      </env:Body>
      </env:Envelope>
      ------=_Part_6_17614640.1076031863961