3347Re: [soaplite] SOAP::Transport::HTTP::CGI....how to "output xml"?

  • Byrne Reese
    Feb 5, 2004
      Take a look at an Amazon REST2SOAP gateway I created. In its code samples
      I use a CGI to receive a SOAP request, make a REST call, and the wrap the
      REST response in a SOAP response envelope...

      http://www.majordojo.com/amazon_query/

      > Sorry. I'm new to SOAP::Lite and have a Perl package I'm dispatching
      > CGI-based SOAP messages to. This package is returning raw XML. How
      > can I specify that the return content from this package should be
      > packaged, as is, in a SOAP Envelope? Currently I am getting back my
      > XML content, wrapped in a >s-gensym3< element, with ">" signs
      > converted
      > to "<".
      >
      > I noticed, and tried, the outputxml option from a client (SOAP::Lite),
      > which worked fine. How then can I implement this on the server?
      >
      > The C++ client I'm working with, is rightfully coughing on the
      > unexpected >s-gensym3< and "<" strings.
      >
      > Thanks
      >

      > Here's my CGI server/proxy:

      > use SOAP::Transport::HTTP;