3331soap v1 support

  • amoore
    Jan 28, 2004
      Hello -

      I'm working with an (apparently rather ancient) IBM redback server
      and a SOAP::Lite client. The server consistantly responds with "SOAP
      Version Mismatch - require :soap.v1" messages. It apparently is
      looking for SOAP-ENV="urn:schemas-xmlsoap-org:soap.v1". While it is
      my understanding that SOAP::Lite doesn't support this version
      (anymore?), I would like to find a solution to this problem.

      Does anyone have any recommendations on communicating with this
      server, preferably with SOAP::Lite, or at least with perl?

      Thanks,
      Andy
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic