3319Re: I posted earlier, this time i will try and make sense

  • cynicalearth
    Jan 21, 2004
      I forgot to include this in the post below.... my code currently
      looks like this but it doesn't give me what i need

      $soap = SOAP::Lite
      -> autotype(0)
      -> namespace("m0")
      -> xmlschema('http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema')
      -> uri($ns2)
      -> on_action(sub{sprintf '%s/%s', @_ })
      -> proxy($proxy);

      $method = SOAP::Data->name("SearchHotels")->prefix("m")->uri($ns1);
      And then i have all the parameter stuff.... but that all looks lovely

      what i need is an envelope that looks like this -

      <SOAP-ENV:Envelope
      xmlns:m0="http://tourico.com/travelservices/">

      --- In soaplite@yahoogroups.com, "cynicalearth" <forums@c...> wrote:
      > Point 2, I have now worked out.
      >
      > Still can't get point 1 though
      >
      > --- In soaplite@yahoogroups.com, "cynicalearth" <forums@c...> wrote:
      > > Ok, I have progressed a lot further. I still have two issues -
      > >
      > > 1. I still can't get the namespace "m0" into the envolope, i have
      > > been looking at the module and trying every method possible but
      > still
      > > seem to be bangin my head against the wall.
      > > 2. Is there anyway not to show the xsd types?
      > >
      > > --- In soaplite@yahoogroups.com, "Byrne Reese" <byrne@m...> wrote:
      > > > Aaaah. This is a much better question. Your problem is
      something
      > > that will
      > > > be fixed in the next release of SOAP::Lite. In the next release,
      > > > namespaces can be registered globally, and namespaces can be
      > > searched by
      > > > prefix and uri as to avoid namespace proliferation. In the
      > > meantime, there
      > > > is a work around. You need to modify the root element of the
      > > request, and
      > > > specify namespaces and namespace prefixes manually. Check out
      the
      > > > following article on majordojo to learn how:
      > > >
      > > > http://www.majordojo.com/archives/000009.html

      xmlns:m="m:NAMESPACE"m0:username/m0:usernamem0:password/m0:password/m:
      > > LoginHeader/SOAP-ENV:HeaderSOAP-ENV:Bodym:SearchHotels

      xmlns:m="m:NAMESPACE"m:sDestination/m:sDestinationm:sHotelName/m:sHote
      > > lName
      > > >

      > > > ^byrne :/
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic