3318Re: I posted earlier, this time i will try and make sense

  • cynicalearth
    Jan 21, 2004
      Point 2, I have now worked out.

      Still can't get point 1 though

      --- In soaplite@yahoogroups.com, "cynicalearth" <forums@c...> wrote:
      > Ok, I have progressed a lot further. I still have two issues -
      >
      > 1. I still can't get the namespace "m0" into the envolope, i have
      > been looking at the module and trying every method possible but
      still
      > seem to be bangin my head against the wall.
      > 2. Is there anyway not to show the xsd types?
      >
      > --- In soaplite@yahoogroups.com, "Byrne Reese" <byrne@m...> wrote:
      > > Aaaah. This is a much better question. Your problem is something
      > that will
      > > be fixed in the next release of SOAP::Lite. In the next release,
      > > namespaces can be registered globally, and namespaces can be
      > searched by
      > > prefix and uri as to avoid namespace proliferation. In the
      > meantime, there
      > > is a work around. You need to modify the root element of the
      > request, and
      > > specify namespaces and namespace prefixes manually. Check out the
      > > following article on majordojo to learn how:
      > >
      > > http://www.majordojo.com/archives/000009.html
      > >
      > > > I need to create some XML that looks like this -
      > > >
      > > > xmlns:m0="m0:NAMESPACE"SOAP-ENV:Headerm:LoginHeader

      xmlns:m="m:NAMESPACE"m0:username/m0:usernamem0:password/m0:password/m:
      > LoginHeader/SOAP-ENV:HeaderSOAP-ENV:Bodym:SearchHotels

      xmlns:m="m:NAMESPACE"m:sDestination/m:sDestinationm:sHotelName/m:sHote
      > lName
      > >

      > > ^byrne :/
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic