3284Passing Perl complex types to java server

  • javasteve2002
    Jan 9, 2004
      I am trying to pass a complex data type from a perl soap client to a
      java soap server. It appears from past discussions on this topic that
      the utility wsdl2perl is not complete, so the alternative is to
      generate the datatype to match the wsdl.

      Does anybody of an example of how the datatype is generated and how
      it is passed to the server?

      So far, I have created the datatype but I do not know how to pass
      this to the server.

      my $params =
      SOAP::Data
      ->type('ns1:Person')
      ->name('id0' =>
      \SOAP::Data->value(
      SOAP::Data->name('firstname' => 'Duncan')->type('xsd:string'),
      ));