3282Re: [soaplite] Re: soap call - fire and forget

  • Alasdair Allan
    Jan 9, 2004
      > thanks for the info, but it is more essential for us in the moment to
      > know how to implement a "notification" in SOAP::Lite

      Well Grand Central is (just?) a broker implementating of something called
      Contextual Web Services, the project I'm currently working on also makes
      extensive use of them.

      You should probably look at the WS-Coordination and WS-Transaction specs,
      to see how transaction contexts are use to establish the scope of a
      transaction within an operation is executed.

      Al.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic