3258Need Suggestions To Pull Data From Active Process

  • Steve
    Dec 30, 2003

      I have a SOAP client that pulls a hash (hash reference actually) from
      a remote SOAP server. I can make this work currently if the hash data
      is generated in subroutine being called. If I want to pull data from
      an already running process I'm assuming that I need to create a new
      SOAP module and pull the data from the already-running process into
      the new SOAP module. I tried doing this with IPC::Shareable, but it
      appears that the shared memory doesn't like to get manipulated by a
      remote process. Can somebody suggest the common techniques for
      pullling data from a pre-existing process via SOAP calls?

      I appreciate the suggestions.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic