      Thank you for answer.

      Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 10:24:25 GMT.
      Server: libwww-perl-daemon/1.25.
      SOAPServer: SOAP::Lite/Perl/0.55.
      .
      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
      <SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema-instance"

      <SOAP-ENV:Body

      <namesp1:addResponse xmlns:namesp1="http://www.ben-hur.de/Updateserver"

      <s-gensym3
      xsi:type="xsd:string"/></namesp1:addResponse></SOAP-ENV:Body></SOAP-ENV:Envelope>
      --
      Tilman Baumann

      pyramid computer GmbH
      Boetzinger Strasse 60 D-79111 Freiburg

      They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve
      neither liberty or security
      - Benjamin Franklin
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic