3130xsi:type="SOAP-ENC:base64 or how to transport bytestreams

  • Tilman Baumann
    Nov 11, 2003
      I banished the thought of making object oriententated programminig in
      SOAP. But problems still stay. :)

      So sending data to the server runs perfect. I'm sending the data in
      great perl hashes wich SOAP::Lite convert verry well.

      So, the server has to send the client a file (or lets say a bytestream)
      in some cases.
      I saw no examples they describe a way to do this.
      I think i need a filed with type xsi:type="SOAP-ENC:base64".

      (My real part is the client, but i have to implement a testserver since
      there is no real server. Other people has to implement the real server
      towards my specification...)

      Thank you again :)

      PS: I did'nt saw my last post apper at the list. You neither?

      --
      Tilman Baumann

      pyramid computer GmbH
      Boetzinger Strasse 60 D-79111 Freiburg

      They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve
      neither liberty or security
      - Benjamin Franklin
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic