      From: Ashley Clark [mailto:aclark@...]
      Sent: Friday, May 11, 2001 6:29 PM
      To: soaplite@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [soaplite] Re: Can the server process parameters by name?

      * Chris Davies in "Re: Can the server process parameters by name?"
      * dated 2001/05/11 17:47 wrote:

      > Do I take it that everyone reckons it's a stupid requirement?

      I have some methods that handle arguments by parameter (using
      SOAP::SOM) as well as position. I only do this though so that I can
      call some objects without going through SOAP (local SOAP objects?)

      --
      shaky cellar
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic