3083there'll be lots of girls at my party

  • angel_in_bed4
    Oct 20, 2003
      hey, i'll be having another big orgy party in about 3 weeks, and wanted to send out another invitation to see who wants to come to this one.

      if you were at the last one, you already know how awesome it was, and you're invited again. it's at the same place, and there will be even more single girls there this time! just remember...clothing isn't even an option! ;-)

      come and RSVP at this link,

      just leave me a message on my profile if you want to come, and i'll do the rest.

      See ya there!