304Re: accessing hash in object

  • Ashley Clark
    May 9, 2001
      * Garrett Goebel in "Re: accessing hash in object" dated 2001/05/09
      * 15:41 wrote:

      > > $self->{_qfields} = {
      > > code => 1,
      > > name => 1,
      > > active => 1,
      > > };
      > >
      > > then when I try to access it in another procedure later using:
      > >
      > > my $ary_ref = $q->fetchall_arrayref(%{$self->{_qfields}});
      > >
      > > I get this error from the server:
      > >
      > > DBI fetchall_arrayref: invalid number of parameters: handle + 6
      >
      > Sounds like a problem for the DBI mailing list...
      > Sounds like your asking for more fields than there are... Then again,
      > I'm not current on how the paramaters passed to fetchall_arrayref and
      > fetchall_hashref work.

      No, if I pass the hash anonymously it works, the error happens if I
      create the hash in one procedure, return a SOAP object, then call
      another method to reference the hash. Curiously if I just use
      $q->fetchall_arrayref($self->{_qfields}); it craps out saying
      fetchall_arrayref(SOAPStruct) invalid.

      --
      chalk slayer
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic