      From: allierogers@... [mailto:allierogers@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, 7 February 2001 1:59 AM
      To: soaplite@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [soaplite] Install on Windows 98 NT 2000

      Any tips on installing this for ActiveState on Windows? There is no
      PPM that I can see. Unix installation is a breeze, but using the
      Unix procedure and NMAKE on Windows does not work well. Does someone
      have an ActiveState PPM for Windows are ideas on how to make one
      (besides "Read ActiveState documentation" which I've already done to
      no avail)?