2985Segfault

  • Mark Cance
    Sep 11, 2003
      Segfault SOAP::Lite is working really well on our development servers. However I’ve just moved the code to our production machines and it seems to be causing a segfault.

      I’m using, BSD, mod_perl-1.27, perl-5.8.0 and SOAP-Lite-0.55, with Apache::SOAP providing the transport. My apache error logs show; [Wed Sep 10 17:26:19 2003] [notice] child pid 27240 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

      My SOAP client (.NET WebService Studio), returns the exception; System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive.

      This seems confirm the segfault. Any ideas on the cause would be very, very welcome!

      Mark
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic