2974Attachments

  • jigsaw9876
    Sep 4, 2003
      Hi,

      Can anyone give me a working example for sending and receiving
      attachments using SOAP::Lite, please? I have followed the example at
      http://majordojo.com/SOAP-MIME/samples and seem to be successful in
      sending attachments from the client. How does the server receive them?

      sub test {
      my $self = shift;
      my $envelope = pop;

      foreach my $part (@{$envelope->parts}) {
      print STDERR "test.cgi: attachment found! (".ref($$part).")\n";
      }

      my $num_parts = $envelope->parts(0);
      print STDERR $num_parts;

      The above is part of my server code.
      I get a faultstring: Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference
      and $num_parts is 1 while the envelope is of type SOAP::SOM
      I use Perl 5.8.0, SOAP::Lite 0.6.0 and MIME::Tools 5.411

      Am I missing soemthing obvious here?

      Regards,
      JS.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic