2959Re: [soaplite] really raw XML in SOAP body

  • Byrne Reese
    Aug 28 6:52 AM
      Setting the entire Body simply through an API call in not easily achieved.
      I am afraid you are going to have to do some hacking. :/

      So let me direct you to some resources that may help you, but I hope Paul
      chimes in, because he may know a trick I don't.

      You got the first trick down, the xml => etc.

      The second trick is to override the body element - and probably construct
      it manually... see the following:
      http://www.majordojo.com/archives/000009.html#000009

      Using a regex - you can strip the Body element out, and use its contents
      to rewrite the body element using SOAP::Lite API calls.

      It is not the most elegant. In the future, you will have at your
      disposable a much more flexible means of de-/serialization.

      > Hi,
      >
      > Could you please help me with this:
      >
      > I want to put raw XML to the SOAP body using SOAP::Lite. I want to do
      > get this SOAP request:
      >
      >>;Envelope
      > >;Header
      > >;/Header
      > >;Body
      > >;myCustomXMLtag a1="v1"
      > >;/myCustomXMLtag
      > >;/Body
      >>;/Envelope
      >
      > How to do this? I do not want any procedure call, just to send message
      > like this and receive response.
      >
      > I have found the SOAP::Data-
      > that will create XML data as a procedure call content. I want to
      > create entire body, not just data.
      >
      > Thanks
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      ^byrne :/