2766

  • mscance
    Jul 1, 2003
      Hi,

      I'm returning an array like so;
      return SOAP::Data->name("AccountList")->type("xsd:ArrayOfAccounts" =>
      \@services_accounts);

      Where @services_accounts is an array of hashes of the format;
      UserId => ABC

      My code all works and i get the following returned;
      <AccountList SOAP-ENC:arrayType="namesp2:SOAPStruct[5]"
      xsi:type="xsd:ArrayOfAccounts">
      <item xsi:type="namesp2:SOAPStruct">
      <UserId xsi:type="xsd:string">ABC</UserId>
      </item>
      </AccountList>

      My problem is that I want the return to be;
      <AccountList SOAP-ENC:arrayType="namesp2:SOAPStruct[5]"
      xsi:type="xsd:ArrayOfAccounts">
      <account xsi:type="xsd:User">
      <UserId xsi:type="xsd:string">ABC</UserId>
      </account>
      </AccountList>

      Anyone have any ideas on how I could change the <item> to something
      more meaningful and declare the type without hacking SOAP::Serializer??

      Also the SOAP-ENC:arrayType="namesp2:SOAPStruct[5]" worries me its the
      size of the array but the namespace looks weird...

      As always any help really appreciated,
      Best
      Mark.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic