2693Re: [soaplite] SOAP::Lite WSDL-Generator et. al

  • Alasdair Allan
    Jun 9, 2003
      > I know this doesn't help you now, but a project is currently underway to
      > produce WSDL tools for SOAP::Lite... more details on this project will
      > be released soon.

      Really? Is there a timescale? This is something that would seriously help
      me out... since I'm heavily using ithreads, I'm using Perl 5.8.0, which
      means that I've got the AUTOLOAD bug, which means that WSDL::Generator
      doesn't work.

      > The goal of the project is to achieve the same level of support and
      > ease-of-use that is enjoyed by users of .NET and Axis. No rewriting of
      > WSDL will be necessary!

      This would be (more than) nice, interoperability with Axis is prety much a
      priority for me since I'm a sole Perl voice in a wilderness of Java.

      PS. Don't suppose you'll be at OSCON and willing to talk about this in
      the SOAP::Lite BOF? ;)
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic