2692Re: [soaplite] SOAP::Lite WSDL-Generator et. al

  • Byrne Reese
    Jun 9, 2003
      On Fri, 2003-06-06 at 15:04, michaelcano2003 wrote:
      > I'd also be interested in any other tools out there that allow me to
      > create wsdl from my SOAP::Lite servers. I need to expose these
      > servers to a .NET client in VB. (The .NET 2003 tool wsdl.exe needs a
      > wsdl document to create a proxy object.)

      I know this doesn't help you now, but a project is currently underway to
      produce WSDL tools for SOAP::Lite... more details on this project will
      be released soon. The goal of the project is to achieve the same level
      of support and ease-of-use that is enjoyed by users of .NET and Axis. No
      rewriting of WSDL will be necessary!

      --
      Byrne Reese
      Developer Program Manager