2586WSDL problems??

  • kedsbarve
    May 5, 2003
      All:

      I am having problems accessing this WSDL. Can somebody help me in
      validating the following WSDL document. When I access this WSDL from
      a SOAP/Lite client, it works fine. But when I access it using a non-
      SOAP/Lite client, I am getting errors.

      I generated this WSDL using the WSDL::Generator module and then
      modified it by hand to make it work (only works fine with soap/lite
      client)

      Error: Failed to access class (ldapControl.xsd) at
      D:/Perl/site/lib/SOAP/Lite.pm line 2131.