      But when I run that, I get this:

      Odd (wrong?) number of parameters in import(), still continue at
      test.pl line 2
      Can't locate class method "fault" via package "SOAP::Lite" at test.pl
      line 2
      BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at test.pl line 3.

      Here is my version info:

      perl -v
      This is perl, v5.6.1 built for i386-linux

      Version info from Lite.pm:
      # $Id: Lite.pm,v 1.47 2002/04/15 16:17:38 paulk Exp $

      Also, what is the significance of the '+' in "+fault"? Is it a
      feature of the Perl language, or just something cute that SOAP::Lite
      uses. I have never seen it before and it seems a bit bizarre.

      Darin Franklin
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic