2509on_fault() problems

  • Chris
    Apr 9, 2003
      I have the following simple little program, that works fine when the
      server is up. But if the server isn't valid, for instance if I change
      famerptserver to famerptserver2, it will die and not call the fault
      subroutine. I get the following output:
      Service description
      'http://famerptserver2:8080/ptx_webservices/services/PingFacade?wsdl'
      can't be loaded: 500 Can't connect to famerptserver2:8080 (Bad
      hostname 'famerptserverw2')

      Why isn't the fault handler being called? Any ideas? The worst
      part is that it basically kills the program. I could put in a die
      handler, but I really don't like doing that.

      Chris

      By the way, it is SOAP-Lite 0.55.

      #!/sw/os/swhouse/perl_8.0.0/bin/perl

      use SOAP::Lite;