247Re: [soaplite] Can the server process parameters by name?

  • Larry Mulcahy
    Apr 26, 2001
      I'm also trying to get named parameters to work.
      After looking at
      http://discuss.develop.com/archives/wa.exe?A2=ind0104&L=soap&F=&S=&P=11652
      as well as the code in examples/parametersbyname.pl and
      examples/My/Parameters.pm I thought I understood what to do.
      The two attached files show my client and server code.
      The client fails with the message:

      $ ./params-client.perl
      Can't call method "method" without a package or object reference at
      /usr/local/apache/cgi-bin-open/params-server.perl line 17.

      What's wrong?!?!

      Chris Davies wrote:

      > 2001, "[SOAP] Retrieving Named Parameters on a SOAP::Lite Server").
      >
      > Sorry to have bothered you all
      > Chris

      Larry Mulcahy lmulcahy@...
      PGP public key at: