2444Re: [soaplite] SOAP::Lite serializer error?

  • Martin Hajduch
    Mar 10, 2003
      > or should the correct method be to override the method as and when
      > you need to and in which case how do I go about doing that other than
      > editing SOAP::Lite?

      use SOAP::Data instead of scalars (it is like an envelope for data,
      where you can say which type should be used, and also attributes, etc. -
      man SOAP::Lite for more details)

      for example:

      SOAP::Data->name('arg'=>$value)->type('xsd:string')
      produces parameter with name 'arg', value $value and type xsd:string

      SOAP::Data->name('arg'=>$value)->type('xsd:int')
      produces the same as above, but the type is xsd:int

      regards,
      martin
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic