2442SOAP::Lite serializer error?

  • simon.fairey@ft.com
    Mar 10, 2003

      Hi,

      The code in SOAP::Lite converts anything comprising purely of digits into a type 'int' surely this should have some form of upper limit check as most systems can't handle numbers too large (as I've found) or should the correct method be to override the method as and when you need to and in which case how do I go about doing that other than editing SOAP::Lite?

      Thanks

      Si

      This email may contain confidential material. If you were not an
      intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies.