      From: Duncan Cameron <duncan_cameron2002@...>
      Subject: Re: [soaplite] Serializer question (prevent c-gensymNN node)
      To: Ajit Deshpande <ajit@...>

      --- Ajit Deshpande <ajit@...> wrote: >
      > Is there a way to not allow the serializer to add the
      > "c-gensumNN" top-level node while serializing a hash?
      > [..]

      What you are suggesting seems wrong. In your example you are asking for
      a hash to be serialised and that is why you get the outer element. If
      you want a number of individual arguments to be serialised then does
      something like this give you what you want (untested)?

      my $som = $service->myRequest(
      map {SOAP::Data->name($_, $args->{$_})} keys %$args
      );

      Duncan Cameron

      ----- End forwarded message -----
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic