2403RE: [soaplite] disabling xsi:type tags

  • Collin Peters
    Feb 20, 2003
      It is a regular soap server, here is the full soap request generated by
      soaplite:

      <?xml version="1.0"?>
      <SOAP-ENV:Envelope
      <SOAP-ENV:Body>
      <namesp2:Update
      xmlns:namesp2="http://schemas.cordys.com/WirelessCBOM">
      <tuple xmlns="" xsi:type="namesp3:SOAPStruct">
      <old xsi:type="namesp3:SOAPStruct">
      <WirelessCBOM xsi:type="namesp3:SOAPStruct">
      <Id xsi:type="xsd:int">27</Id>
      </WirelessCBOM>
      </old>
      </tuple>
      </namesp2:Update>
      </SOAP-ENV:Body> </SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

      What we're looking for, is a way to disable xsi:type="xsd:int" type
      lines so they do not show up. If we take the above message and paste it
      into our web application to send to the same soap server, it complains
      about the xsi:type tags. As soon as we remove the tags, the web
      application successfully sends the soap message, removes the tuple,
      etc...

      You might say that the web app shouldn't complain about those tages.
      That is probably correct, but even so, is there any way to disable them?

      Collin