2363debugging servers appears to be blind

  • fulkohew <fulkohew@yahoo.com>
    Feb 11, 2003
      When I'm writting perl based SOAP servers and there is a typo I don't
      get any error messages from the compiler, either at compile time or
      run time. All I know (can see) is that I don't get the output I expect.

      This makes debugging very tedious.

      Its maybe because I'm using auto-dispatching, but I'm flying blind
      and don't know where to start to try to get syntax error messages
      back. I don't even know what test code to post to show an example of
      my issue.

      Any help would be appreciated.
      TIA
      Fulko