2355Re: SOAP::Lite interoperability with .NET using hrefs

  • msanesh <anesh@hotmail.com>
    Feb 10, 2003
      I don't have direct relation with what you are trying, but I had a
      similar problem.

      I had soaplite client talking to apache axis server. The apache
      axis server was sending back multi refs (hrefs) which could not be
      understood by soaplite. However there was a way to turnoff mutirefs
      in apache axis and that fixed my problem. I do not know how to turn
      it off in .net.

      Anesh.