2354RE: [soaplite] SOAP::Lite interoperability with .NET using hrefs

  • Andy Kelk
    Feb 10, 2003
      Hi,

      Does anyone have any ideas on this at all?

      I've pretty much hit a wall and am about to give up with it. I think I
      might have to investigate other SOAP implementations and see if I can
      get them to work with .Net

      --
      Andy Kelk
      Head of Integration, Venda