2331problem with returning unescaped strings

  • sufimufti <sufimufti@yahoo.com>
    Jan 30, 2003
      Hello All,
      I am return HTML String from SOAP Lite Sever to a client running on
      Apace SOAP. The problem is that SOAP Lite is converting the HTML
      String (which may contain potentially unsafe characters) to base 64,
      and by the time it is unmarshalled at the Java side it is a byte
      array. What should I do to prevent this. I am actually using
      HTML::TreeBuilder to parse html, rearrange the tree and using as_HTML
      () method on tree builder to spew out the HTML, which seems to be
      working fine in conjuction with SOAP Lite, uptil now.

      Thanks,
      Abbas.