2161attachments don't work with apache axis?

  • msanesh <anesh@hotmail.com>
    Dec 6, 2002

      I am trying to send an attachment to a server running apache axis,
      but axis is not able to parse the mime message. It works if I use a
      java client to send attachments. I looked the the packets being sent
      in the both the cases and it looks like the perl client does not send
      CRLF all the time, but only LF. I don't now if that's the problem.
      Also, the perl client is sending

      after the http header.

      Here is my perl code.

      use SOAP::Lite;
      use SOAP::MIME;
      use MIME::Entity;

      my $cid = "bar";
      my $ent = build MIME::Entity
      Type => "application/octet-stream",
      Encoding => "base64",
      Path => "/tmp/ZR.java",
      Filename => "ZR.java",
      'Content-Id' => "<$cid>",
      Disposition => "attachment";

      my @parts = ($ent);

      my $som = SOAP::Lite
      ->echo(SOAP::Data->name("source")->attr({href => "cid:$cid"}));

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic